Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for credit terms with TCI Supply?
Yes, for a Net 30 term account with us, please find our credit application form here, and submit the form to our accounting department or your account manager. Please see our payment terms regarding net 30 accounts below.
What is the credit policy with TCI Supply?
TCI Supply LLC’s payment terms are net 30 from the date of invoice. All delinquent accounts that remain unpaid beyond 60 days past invoice date will be subject to credit hold. While an account is on credit hold, no orders will be shipped until past due invoices are paid in full. Accounts consistently on credit hold or over 60 days old will be placed on COD terms.
Customers who have not submitted a credit application and been approved will be on COD terms. Payment can be made via advanced check, ACH payment or credit card. Please note that a 3% processing fee will be applied to credit card transactions. TCI Supply uses Stripe as our credit card processor.
How do I make payment with TCI Supply?
We accept ACH payment or advanced check. For a 3% surcharge (to cover the fees), we also accept credit cards and Paypal. For bank transfers, all associated fees must be paid by the buyer.
What is the warranty on the offered products?
Typically, products are shipped with a 1 Year Warranty, unless otherwise noted. TCI Supply Repair Services also come with a 1 Year Warranty. For any questions regarding a warranty claim, please contact us here.
Warranties will cover the cost of parts to replace defected materials which appear under normal usage. These conditions include correct temperature, pressure, voltage, NEMA environment as provided by the manufacturer. Any product installed incorrectly or used outside of the terms set in the technical literature of the product, can be refused by the manufacturer or TCI Supply.
How do I obtain a price quote for a part from TCI Supply
Submit a request using any of our website’s contact forms, or call us at 610-623-7021. Please provide a Manufacturer and Part Number. We need this to ensure that the correct part is delivered.
Can I make returns to TCI Supply?
For all non-stocked items, returns are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy. Your account manager will work with you to ensure the best possible service under the conditions. Certain items may be non-returnable, and non-cancelable once ordered.
For warranty defects, yes, we accept returns as described above. Please communicate with your account manager on how to make a warranty return. Please also include the original box and all manuals and accessories.
For correctly supplied parts from stock, please contact TCI Supply within 30 days to confirm if there is a re-stock charge. No credit will be issued for original or return shipping. Once an item has been installed correctly and operates without defects, it cannot be returned for credit.
The return process is initiated with an RMA number, and shipment back to TCI Supply. Please contact your account manager for an RMA number and return details.
What happens if there is a manufacturing delays on my order?
Occasionally manufacturers do not meet their stated deadlines for various reasons. TCI Supply does not take responsibility for manufacturers’ delays. We make shipment as soon as payment and products have arrived.
Does TCI Supply website store my data?
TCI Supply is PCI Compliant. We do not store any credit card numbers. Our payment processing is done though Stripe.
Is there a minimum order?
Yes, our minimum order is $250.00.
I have a problem contacting you online. Who can I contact?
Please call us at 1800-755-2883, or email us at [email protected]
Shipping Policy – Domestic
- TCI Supply can ship using your UPS or FedEx Collect Number
- If you prefer to prepay and add the shipping cost to your order, we will ship using UPS Ground
- If expedited shipping is required, please indicate on your Purchase Order or when the order is placed.
- Shipping Deadline – Orders (for items in stock) placed after 3:00 PM will not be shipped until the following business day.
- UPS Guidelines:
- 150 pounds or less
- 108 inches in length or less
- Cannot be palleted
- The limits listed above apply to most packages and destinations, but there are some variances because of different local restrictions in some countries.
Shipping Policy – International
- TCI Supply can ship using your UPS, FedEx, DHL, or TNT Collect Number
- If you prefer to prepay and add the shipping cost to your order, we will ship using FedEx International, and adhere to the FedEx rules and regulations.
- We will ship using FedEx Economy unless otherwise noted.
- We are not responsible for import tariffs.
- FedEx Guidelines
- 150 pounds or less
- Cannot be palleted
- If you prefer to schedule the shipment yourself, TCI Supply is not responsible for any issues with tracking, incorrect Harmonized Codes, or customs clearances.
- Items will not be shipped until payment is received in full.
- We ship to countries according to the FedEX International Guidelines
- If an order is required to ship via Freight Truck, TCI Supply receives multiple estimates to ensure we get the best price.
- If you prefer to use a Collect # or a specific carrier, please indicate when the order is placed.
- TCI Supply does not insure shipments unless the PO indicates. Please note, insurance does increase shipping costs for customers who prepay and add shipping.
- We cannot take responsibility for shipments delayed by a force majeure, such as extreme weather.
- Received a damaged shipment?
- In order to replace the damaged shipment/part as quickly as possible, we will need the following:
- Description of problem
- Photo Documentation: Please take and e-mail photos of the exterior of the box, the damaged item, the interior of the original box (cushioning and packaging material), and the shipping label with the tracking number.