The C7012A,C,E,F,G Flame Detectors are solid-state electronic devices for sensing the ultraviolet radiation emitted during combustion of most carbon-containing fuels such as natural gas, LP gas, and oil.
- Solid-state electronic circuitry provides low power consumption and high reliability.
- Solid-state models directly replace previous models with vacuum electron tube circuitry.
- Detectors can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle. The self-checking C7012E,F models require faceplate alignment and have integral locating reference points to assure proper shutter mechanism operation.
- Ultraviolet radiation sensing tube and quartz viewing window are field replaceable.
- Threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
- Two flame detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame sighting applications.
- A swivel mount is available to facilitate flame sighting.
- Models are available with a -40°F (-40°C) rating.
*BRAND NEW OR REBUILD*
We ship this product worldwide! Delivery is normally stock.
Request a Quote now or call us at 1-800-755-2883 for expert assistance.
C7012E1146 208 Vac Flame Sensor