Solid state electronic flame detectors for use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard controls and amplifiers. Sense ultraviolet radiation produced by combustion of gas, oil, coal or other fuels.
• Mount horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
• Provide quick electrical hookup with threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires.
• Reduced nuisance shutdowns by wiring two in parallel.
• C7012E1278 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N) mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell.
• C7012A,E meets NEMA 4 standards with viewing window rated to 20 psi.
• C7012C,F has an explosion-proof housing for use in hazardous atmospheres with a viewing window rated to 100 psi.
Description: Ultraviolet Flame Detector (Purple Peeper)
• Type: Ultraviolet, Purple Peeper, Self-Checking
• Application: Gas, Oil or Coal fired burners
• NEMA Rating: NEMA 4
• Lead Length (in.): 96 in.
• Lead Length (mm): 2438 mm
• Electrical Connections: 6 NEC Class 1 Color-coded leadwires.
• Ambient Temperature Range (F): -20 F to +175 F
• Ambient Temperature Range (C): -20 C to +79 C
• Mounting: 3/4 in. NPT
• Electrical Ratings: 240 Vac
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Power Consumption: 7.0 W
• Dimensions (in.): 5 1/4 in. diameter (includes mounting flange) x 7 7/32 in. long
• Dimensions (mm): 133 mm diameter (includes mounting flange) x 183 mm long
• Weight (lb): 4.25 lb
• Weight (kg): 1.9 kg
• Approvals, Swiss RE (formerly IRI): Acceptable
• Approvals, Factory Mutual – Approved: Report No. 14740.01
• Approvals, Others: BGC (Europe)
• Includes: Cast case and cover
• Comments: Dynamic self-checking flame detector
• Used With – Flame Amplifiers: R7247C, R7847C
We ship this product nation wide! Delivery is normally stock.
Request a Quote now or call us at 1-800-755-2883 for expert assistance.
C7012E1203 240 Vac Flame Sensor