Electrically operated pneumatic switches used to interlock an electrical system and a pneumatic control system. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devices.
We ship this product nation wide! Delivery is normally stock.
Request a Quote now or call us at 1-800-755-2883 for expert assistance.
- Usable as a diverting relay, a selector relay, or a stop and bleed relay.
- Mount and operate in any position.
- Available with lead wires or junction box.
- Line or low voltage models available.
- Type: Electric / Pneumatic Relay
- Operation: Energized: ports 1 and 3 connected, port 2 blocked
- Operation: De-energized: ports 2 and 3 connected, port 1 blocked
- Airflow Usage: 0.42 scfm (200 mL/s) at 20 psi (138 kPa) supply with 1 psi (7 kPa) pressure drop
- Capacity: 0.075 Cv minimum
- Air Connections: Barbed fitting for 1/4 in. O.D. plastic tubing
- Electrical Connections: Junction Box and 15 in. (380 mm) leads
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Mounting: Surface
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
- Dimensions: 2 7/8 in. high x 3 13/16 in. wide x 1 1/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: 0 F to 100 F
- Includes: Junction Box